Sewage in a private house: the scheme, the embedding depth of the pipe outlet, installation rules — all you need to know and to understand clearly before starting the installation. A proper arrangement is the key to a comfortable life. Today, it is possible for the Sewerage in the private house with his own hands. Built in private homes sewer system is subject to stringent requirements in sanitary standards, environmental friendliness and ease of operation. To comply with a competent holistic approach already at the stage of project creation of the entire system.
- 1 How to construct a sewer in private house: the schema depth of the pipe installation and hardware settings
- 1.1 Basic calculations in the design of sewage
- 1.2 design features of the outer parts of sewage
- 2. the Device of sewage in a private house with his own hands: step by step instructions
- 2.1 Preparatory stage
- 2.2 Main phase of installation of internal Sewerage
- 2.3 Installation of the sewage system in a private house (video)
- 2.4 the sewer with their hands in a private home (video)
How to construct a sewer in private house: the schema depth of the pipe installation and hardware settings
In the construction of private suburban housing are most often used individual projects, so it is impossible to create a model project of Sewerage, which changes could be applied in all cases. However, there are basic steps and rules of designing of Sewerage systems. At the initial stage always developed the General scheme of sewage in a private home.
The embedding depth of the outer tubing and dip tanks septic tanks shall be calculated in accordance with climatic conditions and features of the Geology of the soil on the site. The throughput of the entire system is determined by the number residing in the home of the person and presence of those or other sanitary appliances.
Any sewer system is a collection of several interrelated modules:
Basic calculations in the design of sewage
When the Sewerage in the private house with his own hands every element of the entire system must be optimally matched and connected to the network where required by the regulations. This produced the following calculations:
- determined by the place of installation of each sanitary unit inside the house in compliance with standards and regulations. Here, the design and the method of connecting these devices to the system;
- choose the method of disposal of waste water from the system. There are pressure and gravity designs. In private homes often use more simple second option. However, in this case, calculate the angle of the pipes;
- the angle of the sewer pipes is strongly dependent on their diameter and length. According to the standards necessary to incline the tube 50 mm in diameter by 3 cm for each meter, the pipe with diameter 100 — 110 mm to 2 cm/mm For pipes over 160 mm in diameter is sufficient slope 0.8 cm/m. n;
- to calculate the required diameter of the pipe liner estimate the capacity of each sanitary device;
- find the optimal place for installation of risers and fans of pipes. This construction serves to compensate the pressure throughout the system.
A useful tip! When designing a sewage system an important task is to minimize the number of angles. This will allow to reduce the risk of blockages in these areas.
Design features of the outer parts of sewage
In the design of outdoor Sewerage take into account the ecological requirements for maintaining the household economy. For example, the close location of the well or wells to supply drinking water eliminates the possibility of construction of septic tanks without a multi-stage cleaning.
Also take into account the method of sewage disposal. It can be centralized drainage, but is most often used Autonomous system utilization. The amount of storage capacity and performance of treatment devices depends on the number living in the house of the people and their water use.
Drainage pipes should be a single entity with the internal wiring of sewer pipes. When preparing the scheme of sewage in a private house, the embedding depth of the output pipe must be laid below the level of soil freezing, or it is necessary to provide an effective heating system or insulation.
Rules for the location of the device for the disposal of wastewater following:
A useful tip! When long distance of the tank from the house is necessary to produce high-quality insulation of external piping. This pipe wrap insulation material and heating the wrapped electrical cord.
Sanitation unit in a private house with his own hands: step by step instructions
The whole process of construction of the sewers can be easily divided into several successive stages.
The preparatory phase
At this stage draw a General drawing of the entire system. Pay special attention to intra-communication. This will greatly help in the calculations of requirements of pipes and other parts.
Connections to the riser is often made pipes 50 mm in diameter. The riser and the horizontal pipes running out the door, doing 100 – 110 mm in diameter. Sewer pipe is similar diameter to the riser, and often is its continuation. On this basis, calculate the required number of pipes of different diameters.
To connect internal systems with external information, as well as for installation of external communications, used corrugated pipe. This provides reliability in case of ground movements, because the ribs prevent deformation. It is necessary to consider, in addition, resistance to chemical pollutants, reliability and convenience all of the connections to the relief of the inner surface that should be smooth.
Preparation tool. Whatever the scheme, the embedding depth of the sewage in a private house was, for the implementation of the project required special tool:
- saw for plastic. It’s called “scoring” and the need for cutting pipes.
- sharp knife for cutting burrs on the cuts and chamfer the ends of the pipe;
- the mounting of rubber seals.
Preparation of shaped parts. For the installation of sewer is not enough to have only trumpets. Need a variety of fittings for their connections:
- the branches, which is intended to form the corners. There are 45 or 90 degrees. At the ends they have sockets with seals for tight connection of pipes;
- transitional bends are designed to create transitions between two pipes of the same diameter;
- triple or quadruple the connecting fittings, which implement the bifurcation of the pipeline;
- transition joints provide a smooth transition between pipes of different diameters.
A useful tip! To the installation of pipes more efficient, their ends must be heated. Do this by placing ends of the tubes in the boiling water.
The main stage of installation of internal Sewerage
The installation of the sewage system with their hands in a private house, a video of which you can easily see, is not a particularly difficult job if all the calculations and preparations are made correctly. The beginning set the vertical risers in the desired quantity. Most often they are laid from the basement to the roof, combining thus with ventilation.
The place to install the risers choose closer to the toilets, as they must be within 1 m from the risers. If two toilets are located on the same vertical line, and the house itself has a small horizontal area, it is enough to install only one strut. The farthest plumbing fixture should be removed from it by no more than 5 m.
The riser is connected to the underwater pipe. First connect the pipe of the toilets. They should be below the others. Then attach all the other side branches. Allowed one supply to install some plumbing fixtures. The thickness of the inlet pipe should be taken with regard to their overall performance.
Sewerage for private homes, as correctly mount. Design and laying of the pipe. Device internal Sewerage systems in private house. Rules that must be followed during installation.
Connection of sanitary appliances through the siphons is the final stage of construction internal drainage system with their hands in a private home. A video of this process usually provide comments on the accession of the siphons and their function. Assembly scheme, the embedding depth of the sewage in a private home depend on the type of disposal of wastes, soil properties and behaviour of groundwater. Therefore, to be examined in the context of specific circumstances.
Well-executed design and proper installation of the sewage system will definitely ensure its smooth operation. Fail-safety and reliability of the system depends on the quality of its build, run which can only know instructions. They have been described in detail above.
The installation of the sewage system in a private house (video)
Sewerage own hands in a private home (video)